Computer Programming and Analysis Student at Conestoga College looking for a co-op position
Packet Tracer, SketchUp, Gimp; slightly experienced in Java, Unity and Python
- Trilingual (English, Russian, Ukrainian)
- High achiever
- Hard-working and patient
- Creative and organized
- Outgoing individual with excellent communication skills
Computer Programmer/Analyst (Co-op) Sept 2018 - present
Conestoga College, Waterloo, ON
- Expected date of graduation: May 2021
- Maintaining a 3.96 GPA
- Program Highlights: program emphasizes problem-solving skills using Microsoft, Oracle, Java, internet and mobile
applications, object-oriented analysis, design, agile methodologies and programming techniques.
- Volunteered at the Hack the North (2019) – Canada’s biggest hackathon, where I acquired experience of dealing with
customers and staying calm even in stressful situations.
- Took part in Conestoga College Leadership Ambassador Program (2018-2019) during the first year of studying, which
focused on leadership development and volunteering in the college and wider community.
- Volunteered at TheMuseum in Kitchener (2018-2019), where I dealt with kids, helped with The Underground Studio
MakerSpace and with organizing events and workshops.
- Leader (2014-2018): used to have a school leadership position, where my responsibilities included organizing class
meetings and providing students with school information, helping teachers and dealing with various school tasks when
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS↑
- Leadership Ambassador Award for being the most active, helping, hard-working and positive member of the team (2019)
- Recipient of Gold Medal Award for the best student(2018)
- Ballroom Dance Regional Awards (2016)
- Six “High Achievements” Certificates in middle and high school
- Bronze, Silver and Gold “Amateur Test – Latin and Ballroom” Awards
- Received awards for participating in Math, English and Physics contests
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES↑
- Attend Hackernests, conferences and art exhibitions
- Writing, journalism